Master in Microelectronics Technology and Manufacturing Management : Your
path to success
Semiconductor Devices and Technologies, Development of integrated circuits
Acquire a real experience in Microelectronics field & be operational quickly
10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Since 1999, the Master in Microelectronics Technology and Manufacturing Management has welcomed more than 150 engineers coming from 22 different countries. This unique program in Europe has been designed by both industrial experts and academics in order to answer the emerging demand of the Microelectronics industry. Managed by one of the most renowned french engineers school L'ecole des Mines de saint Etienne and strongly supported by STMicroelectronics, this postgraduate program is entirely taught in english and thus open to international students.
4 MAIN OBJECTIVES
- DEVELOP your area of expertise
- MASTER the managerial tools and technical processes
- UNDERSTAND the new technological challenges
- ANSWER to emerging needs in microelectronics industry.
- the MS TMPM program will eventually not open this year. We are currently working on a new version of the program that will be launched soon.
- For more information on our other Specialised Masters please click here
"For the past ten years, the specialised Master’s has constantly
adapted and anticipated the rapid evolution of the subjects, the methods
and technologies within the microelectronics industry."
Our Postgraduate program in Microelectronics, will soon have been in existence for ten years. Its form, its teaching methods and its contents are continually being adapted to changes within the profession and different technologies...